The Creative by Jam story goes back to earlier times when faxing, floppy discs and flip phones where the epitome of sophistication. A time when days were spent heading a creative team in a busy agency in Sydney.
In this era it was a general workflow practice to track projects with team allocation slips, these were attached to the design briefs so everyone knew who was responsible for tasks (plus who to applaud or blame for the outcomes). In the field on the slip for ‘Creative By:’ initials were written and in this case it was J A M. So the name Creative by Jam just kind of stuck.
Time flies and years later Creative by Jam was established in response to the demand of businesses wanting to engage freelance creative services.
Needless to say I have enjoyed a full career in advertising and marketing working with just about every industry sector. Now I mainly work with organisations who have in-house marketing departments and are looking to access strategic collaboration, creative direction and graphic services for design implementation to meet their objectives.
With full design qualifications (B.A. Des) and extensive experience in management of creative projects, Creative by Jam works closely with clients to understand their brand and offer design to meet their aesthetic and strategic needs, then drives the creative process from briefing to creative direction and initial concepts, through to implementation and the final deliverable.
To design, produce and deliver complete solutions on time and on budget, Creative by Jam will work in collaboration with a trusted local team of marketing and digital strategist, web developer, photographer, sign writer and printer as required. Creative by Jam offers services which include:
- Branding design (naming and logo design through to tonality, style, and positioning)
- Creative direction and graphic design for all marketing materials (flyers, brochures, etc)
- Templates and newsletters design for print and digital media
- Web design (UX, UI and code development to deliver a complete web package)
- Illustration for infographics, locality maps and plans, characters
- Sign and car graphics, billboards, estate signage
- Photography, shoot lists, creative direction, set styling, editing and manipulation
- Copy writing for all media including TV and radio scripts
- All printing: Stationery, presentation folders, brochures and flyers, booklets etc
- All digital services: Website development, social media implementation and EDMs
- All advertising: Press, TV and radio (media booking, production and material supply)
- All signage: Estate entrance signage and fence wraps, billboards, pop up banners
- All photography: Aerial, locality, real estate and lifestyle